June 5 - July 13, 2023
Registration for ONLINE summer school will begin on Monday, March 20th. Students currently enrolled in grades 9 through 12 in the Paradise Valley School District are eligible to take one free online semester course.
Course selection is done through Infinite Campus. Out-of-district students should call the PVOnline office at (602) 449-2450.
PVOnline summer school is asynchronous with flexibility in time and place where you work and learn. Students must take final exams in person. Students must be willing to adhere to a suggested pacing schedule to ensure they complete their courses successfully within the time frame to achieve credit
PLEASE NOTE: If a student has not logged into his/her course for 3 days in a row, the teacher will email a reminder to the student to log in and submit assignments. If a student does not submit assignments within the next two days, the parent/guardian will be contacted, and the student may be in jeopardy of being dropped from the course.
- Session begins June 5, 2023 and ends July 13, 2023.
- The PVOnline Orientation for students and parents will be available online prior to the start of the session. No in-person orientation is necessary.
- Courses are accessible 24/7 with a computer and high-speed Internet.
- PVOnline course grades count towards eligibility to participate in sports/activities.
- Self-paced means that you don't have to keep the same pace as every other student; HOWEVER, you are expected to submit work each week. Courses include a pacing guide to help students stay on track for completing work.
- Attendance in an online course means that students are actively producing and submitting assignments.
- Students must complete their course by the end of the session.
- Incomplete assignments receive a zero.
- Students must check their PVSchools email daily for messages.
March 20 - May 31 (6:00 pm)
Registration period for ONLINE summer school. Currently enrolled 9th -12th grade PVUSD students request one course through Infinite Campus.
Students will receive an email with instructions for the online orientation.
Students should begin working in their PVOnline course.
Final exam week. All final exams are taken in person and must be completed by July 13th at noon.