About Our School
PVOnline is an approved Arizona Online Instruction provider through the Arizona State Board of Education and is fully accredited as an extension of the school district. All PVOnline teachers are Highly Qualified and certified in their area of instruction.
Students enrolled in PVOnline participate in a self-paced virtual learning experience. Students, who have access to the curriculum at all times, work independently. There is also access to PVSchools teachers through a teacher-supported learning environment; however, students do not meet with teachers daily.
Note: PVOnline registration requires valid enrollment in PVSchools.
- Fully accredited courses administered by one of the most respected school districts in Arizona
- Integration of 21st century skills with a priority on Arizona Technology Standards
- Flexibility to create a schedule that allows you to submit work consistently each week
- Prepare in a real-world environment for post-secondary education
- One-on-one access to instructors through chat, email, and telephone
PVOnline offers IEP/504 support for students with special needs, as well as services for gifted students.
- Is there a fee or tuition cost for participating in PVOnline?
- Are PVOnline students required to participate in state testing?
- What are the expectations of PVOnline students?
- What does it mean to, "work at my own pace?"
- Do I have to take final exams?
- What are the attendance requirements?
- How do I communicate with my teacher?
- What if I don't complete my course by the end of the semester?
- Are PVOnline credits accepted by the military and the NCAA?
- Do I need a textbook for my PVOnline classes?
- How many hours should I work in PVOnline? Can I work weekends?
- If I finish my work early, can I take the final early?
- Will there be times when I cannot access my course?
- Over 150 courses offered
- 2,200 enrolled students (taking at least one course)
- 3,600 courses taken last year (including summer school)
- $229,000 in total scholarships
Unique Courses Offered Through PVOnline
- AP® Music Theory
- AP® Computer Science Principles
- Career Development
- Computer Science Applications
- Personal Finance
- The Rise of Electronic Music
- Survey of Popular Music
- Music Technology